20120518

Instagrammin' 01

mosaic3ceada42793643dbc1d2a0def7ddc1641ae9b9b5

Ok, so my posting has sloooooowed down a lot. Well. I could write a long paragraph about how I have no time due to exams blah blah blah, but I'm sure you've all read the same thing on every other fashion blog. So I thought I would just share with you guys some photos I've taken with Instagram lately. Since they finally made the app for android, I have been hooked with posting photos on it, including outfits which I don't have time to properly photograph, so if you wanna follow, you can do so righttttt here.

Despite having exams, my study leave has actually been pretty awesome. Yesterday, I went to London for some retail therapy, as I haven't been high street shopping in way too long, and also, I was meeting my sister for dinner at Busaba Eathai. I went on quite a spree and bought some really nice things, so I might film a haul video if I have time in the next few days to show you guys my recent purchases, whaddya think?

Anyhow, I'm going to go back to not revising business studies now, yay.

Adios amigos
xxx

p.s. If you follow me on twitter, you will know that I cannot stop listening to Ben Howard's amazing cover of Call Me Maybe. Also, big up the bass player who also doubles up as a drummer, majorly cool vibes from him. 

6 comments:

  1. ooh i love your instagram photos especialy the daisys and the shirt in the last photo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been loving Ben Howard recently as well! He is UH-mazing. xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely loveeee Ben Howard! Haven't heard this cover yet but it sounds pretty amazing! I love the blouse on the last pic! It is beautiful!

    xoxo, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your shirt and necklace combo in the last photo. Hope revision is going okay! I'd love to see your recent purchases :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best coast, scones, flowers and russh = amaze :)

    x Stace

    PS. I've got a giveaway happening to win a House of Harlow ring! I'd love for you to enter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ben Howard is such an ace! Follow me on inst @swapnilgrg :)

    EGO OF FASHION

    ReplyDelete

merci beaucoup! ♥
xoxo