20120716

At the V&A

IMG_5213
IMG_5239
IMG_5220
IMG_5206
IMG_5240
IMG_5275
IMG_5244
IMG_5242
IMG_5258
IMG_5276

Topshop leather jacket, Monki shirt dress, H&M wedges, M&S socks, UO necklace, Armani watch

Wassuppp.

On Sunday, Melissa and I went to the Ballgown exhibition at the V&A, to see all the pretty dresses. It was all so beautiful. Stand out dresses for me were the Marchesa silk tulle dress (link here), a Mary Katrantzou dress (link here) and the Alexander McQueen dresses (here and here). But really, all of the dresses were amazing and I loved the layout and decor of the exhibition too. I loved it so much, that I'm planning to go again with my friend some time soon as it only costs £8 and it was £8 well spent. Unfortunately, I couldn't take any photos so don't have any more to show you guys, but if you get a chance, I advise that you go check it out as you can get tickets on the day too! 

For the rest of the day, we grabbed lunch at Pret and chilled in the spinning chairs outside the V&A, hence the mid-spin photos of both me and Melissa. Afterwards, we wandered around the rest of the V&A, went to the Natural History Museum and then we took a bus to High Street Kensington and did some shopping. It was such a fun day and we nice to catch up with Melissa as we hadn't seen eachother since we went to see The Maccabees about a month ago D:

Anyhow, I'm off to get a start on an English essay about One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest so I'll see you all laterzzz.

xxx

23 comments:

  1. Very cute!!! You are soo chic!! and of course stylish!!
    xoxo asiahlynn
    http://asiahlyn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the shirt dress :)

    xo Camilla

    Into The Fold

    check out the giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the exhibition a few weeks ago, SO GOOD. I loved the layout, especially once you walked up the stars, I thought it was stunning. I reaaaally wanted a go on those spinny chairs as well but there was a massive queue of five year olds in front of me :'(

    ReplyDelete
  4. THAT WAS SUCH A FUN DAY! I loved taking those photos, U SO GORGEOUS GURL! Love your shirt dress and necklace :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the necklace detail.Looks like a really nice day I must go to this exhibition xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the shirt dress, so pretty!
    Krissy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. The last two photo's
    are so fun to see c:
    Love your top and
    the watch!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are stunning! The shirt/dress suits you very well and I love the studded jacket. Lovely style x

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh wow! great post! all those dresses are stunning and so cool! i love your outfit too! the dress looks lovely and i love love the UO necklace! :)


    thetricktolife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The shirt dress is nice, the studs on the blazer add some edge, Love it!
    Good luck with the essay :)

    For Us Humans

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable! I love the outfit~
    Just found your blog and I'm in love! New follower~ ^___^

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw hope you had a fab time lovely, that sheer shirt dress is just beaut btw! I love the V&A, soo glad the fashion sections reopened, will have to head down there next week when I'm in London, super excited :D
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like an amazing day! It's so boring in the North in comparison :-( You looked gorgeous, I love the Topshop jacket xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your hair dear, and of course the outfit!
    follow me back?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gaah. I want to see that exhibit! And how cool are these photos? Amazing. Do you like the usual exhibits on V&A?

    ReplyDelete
  16. I absolutely love your shirt dress!

    xoxo, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your entire look!

    ReplyDelete
  18. i am obsessed with ur shirtdress

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great outfit, I love the tiny skulls peeking out from your collar!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such gorgeous photos. Love the bright bold flowers and the great lighting! And, you look super cute! <3

    xo
    freshfizzle.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love your dress. Just started following you and I have a feeling I won't be dissappointed:)

    destinedtobeknown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very interesting blog, looking forward to more wonderful! armani watches

    ReplyDelete

merci beaucoup! ♥
xoxo