20110903

Life ain't chess

IMG_0593
IMG_0597
IMG_0599
IMG_0605
IMG_0604
IMG_0606
IMG_0609
IMG_0613
IMG_0612
IMG_0616
IMG_0614

jumper, jeans and sunniesH&M, vintage bag, Casio watch, ASOS wedges

Hey! Finally an outfit post non Paris related!

I wore this yesterday to go shopping with my mum, it was actually quite warm compared to how it's been most of this week. I hardly ever wear monochrome outfits, but I was inspired by the Fall H&M campaign in one particular photo where they're wearing the exact same outfit I am actually. It was only after I got the jumper and jeans that I realised I subconsciously bought the whole outfit haha.

Also, I wanted to show you my new watch! It was an early birthday present from my mum, I ordered it from Urban Outfitters and I absolutely love it. I know that it might not be everyone's cup of tea, what with it being huge, gold and so 80s, but I really like it. I wanted a watch completely different to my classic Armani one, which I wear all the time and I still love it. However this watch is one my of favourite accessories at the moment, and I can't wait to stack a million bracelets on top for the ultimate 'arm party' (phrase courtesy of The Man Repeller, whose blog you should all read if you don't already as she is hilarious and her blog is awesome, like)

My bag is from Beyond Retro in Brighton, I went with Melissa on Thursday, and we did some filming and took some photos so more on that in my next post...

Finally, I'll leave you with a performance of one of my favourite songs at the moment: The Strokes - What Ever Happened. Oh I do love a bit of vintage Strokes.


xxx

18 comments:

  1. great post! I love the man repeller♥

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm officially in love with your hair, it's gorgeous! And I love your outfit, the striped sweater is just too cute :)
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this striped sweater outfit !! gorgeousss !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this outfit. Really. I love how simple, monochromatic, and a slightly androgynous this look. Your bag is absolutely darling also!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! Your hair looks great! and the bags very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i <3 this shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the strokes so much :) perfect little wedges, H&M is killing it this season :)


    xo Camilla

    Into The Fold

    please help me win a place in bloggers wardrobe by liking this picture here

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh well, you hair is pure awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the man repeller
    chic look <3

    J x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool blog, I'm now following you :)

    http://ohchaarr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look amazing! love your black, leather bag! xx,K.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is a gorgeous jumper!xx
    http://jessamynread.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look so wonderful, your hair is bloody beautiful! Thank you for the mention in the previous post also, means a lot! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. loving the ombre'd mane! OOOOOH! I want it now!!

    BLEURGH
    http://say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your hair!
    xo.

    http://laimperfectfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

merci beaucoup! ♥
xoxo