20110918

Wake up, it's a beautiful morning

IMG_9080
IMG_9097
IMG_9094
IMG_9100
IMG_9101

Topshop studded leather jacket, H&M jeans, vintage shirt, bag and loafers, misc. rings, Casio watch, Rimmel nail varnish in '402 - Urban Purple'

Wassuuuuuuuupppp???

I've been so busy lately, so much homework from school at the moment, I've never been so thankful for the weekend!

So today, I went out to Portobello Market with Melissa as a belated birthday celebration as it was my birthday on Monday. We did originally plan to go to Oxford St too to visit Monki, which has newly opened in Selfridges, and also to spend some of my birthday money..hehe. However, we were so tired from walking up and down Portobello Road and also it started to rain so we cut our trip short and just perused the vintage stalls on Portobello. Of course, I got some goodies in the form of two checked shirts (as if I don't need anymore, but for me, they're a staple item as I wear them quite a lot and they were only £2 each!) and a dark green wool school blazer. It was only £12 and was such good quality; also, it fits me perfectly, it wasn't too oversized (as I have many oversized blazers) but wasn't too fitted either as I hate fitted blazers *bleh* 

We stopped off for some lunch at Starbucks and I opened my birthday present from Melissa! I absolutely loved what she got me, she got me a vintage Kodak camera (pictures to come in my next post because it's so frigging awesome), a wooden 'A' with the names of all of The Strokes songs hand written all over it (again, pictures in my next post as it's too cool not to show you guys) and the best birthday card ever. HUGE THANK YOU TO MY DEAR FRIEND MELISSA! LOVE YOU BBZ. <3

I will try to do some more posts whenever I have time but can't guarantee anything as seriously, so. much. homework. I get like 3-4 pieces a day, everyday so basically my social life and cyber life (lolz) has been on hold for a while now haha. I might write a post tomorrow scheduled to be posted later this week so watch this space :)

Laterzzzzzzz
xxx

20 comments:

  1. i adore your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a chic outfit! I love it! The rolled up trousers, the studded jacket, the vintage loafers - just perfect!

    www.closetvoyage.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. god i adore this outfit SO much.

    J X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely looooveee the coloured pants you have on and the studded jacket is so coooolll:)

    www.sharzville.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww cute! loving the jacket! amazing pants ^^
    Krissy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know i say this a lot but literally so jealous you live in London, getting up on a saturday and making a trip to portobello market is ma dreeeam! hahah.
    One day one day!
    i love love love this outfit your jacket is gorgeous
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. aimee, your blog is perfection!
    only...open a formspring, so readers can ask questions easily? just a suggestion :)
    what I wanted to ask is: is your hair naturally wavy? if not...how do you get it like that?
    much love xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love love love your loafers!Love love love your loafers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know what you mean about hw,im drowning in it,each art hw set I can feel my social life die - happy birthday xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE this outfit. And even more so now that I remembered I have this jacket too, totally forgot about it. Happy belated birthday by the way x

    ReplyDelete
  11. cool blog, love the watch and shoes!

    I'm having a giveaway, check it out!

    www.lulucherieblog.blogspot.com

    SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  12. great style! love the studs on the leather jacket!

    xo zebra and meerkat

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your outfit from head to toe and I'm so in love with your studded jacket.

    http://colormechic-fashion.blogspot.com

    xoxo
    Shaniqua

    ReplyDelete
  14. do you have an account on facebook?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Perfect outfit! that <a href="http://www.loudstarbazaar.com/shop/brand-triple-5-soul/triple-five-soul-cozy-sweater-wrap-top/p_67.html>Ladies sweater</a> goes well together with those fitted pants! Great!

    ReplyDelete

merci beaucoup! ♥
xoxo